Friday 29 May 2009

Day 5

Sorry for the lenght of my posts lately but Im busy busy while Im back at home meeting up with friends and going drinking! I was majorly constipated today! do kidney beans do dat to u!? I got in a pisser mood today bc we had none and dats my main food at the moment haha! Im eating a tin a day! So had a kidney bean salad and stirfry done eating now for the day! Woop woop! I am so fat! fock sake! but da sun is out and 2nite is gna be amazing! I wna kiss a boy 2nite yah! So Ill keep u posted! I was gna eat an orange 2day! can u imagine! how awful would it have been to break my fruit free week! altho I am getting bored of vegetables now but it is defintely less sweet!
xxx
When I start back dancing I am considoring starting to weigh myself! eek! dont think I can handle the numbers tho to be honest! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment