Sunday 20 September 2009

eep!

Im still very confused as to why I want everyday of my feckin life to revolve around working out and eating the exact same foods?! haha I am crazy! me and my friends baked a cake last nite for my brothers 19th! it was so much fun but I wouldnt touch any of it and I just felt like some sort of freak! I was never even a cake person! altho I do like carrot cake or I did anyway! Im not down about why Im thinking like this because the soon is out and bikram yoga is having me in such a good positive mood! Im so glad the classes are on 7 days a week bc I get to go today and its sunday! plus its sunny today so my mom just asked me if I was up for a walk! so for this reason I had 2 table spoons of oats in my yoghurt! I know I know they are carbs but they are organic oats which skinny bitch luvs! and Im about to walk them off anywho! I still feel like my legs are untones and the backs of my arms and Im still doing my tricep dips everyday....so hopefully it will all come together for me! I tried to get a job yday and what a joke! recession indeed! nowhere would even take my cv haha! o well! my dad said I might be intitled to some money on the dole so Im gonna go check that out 2mro!
anywhoodle Im off to enjoy this beautiful day!
I need a job and a boyfriend soon tho! ever since I can remember Ive always been tryna get the perfect body so when I meet an absolute hotty I can feel confident! yet Ive never had a serious or long term boyfriend and Ive felt like this for years! waste of time perhaps? haha never! Im happy persuing the perfect body altho I would like to be a little less intense about it! I think when or if I get a job it will reduce the amount of hours in the day where working out is possible and my mind wont be so out of control1
epp mom cumin g2g!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment