Wednesday 30 September 2009

wna die!

had a job interview so had to get up a 10 which is early for me! didnt sleep till round 4! was ridick! my morning no2 routine was ruined I tell u. I havent gone to the toilet properly so I will be takin laxatives 2nite bc if I dont go proper I no it will build up in2 an attack! grrr!
didnt eat very well today. 1 slice of toast, 1/2 a banana, cinamon. mangos, celery, vegetables, sum bolgenese light sauce a few kidney beans. h8 mi life. bloating central. suicidal. wna die. tried to go walking it was such a struggle. felt like the longest walk ever ever ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hm. So your day was as fab as mine, I see. Well, we've been in the dumps before haven't we Lex? All us bloggers, in fact, so you know what we gotta do right? We must observe (why), surrender (let it go) and take a step in a different direction.

    We can do this Lexy, we were not put on this planet to be miserable. I just know it! And deep down (despite a shitty day) you know it too! We can do this Lexy. We can turn things around. I need you.

    I'm going for a walk and putting my iPod to something that makes me feel good, I'm gonna try and get a head start on turning things around. Gotta do SOMETHING that makes me feel just a smidgen of a smidge better.

    Tomorrow WILL be better DAMN IT!!

    ReplyDelete